Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Training Wheels

He let go. She fell."Ouch!"she cried. "Sorry", he said. 'It's my fault.' ' Don't blame yourself.' ' I can't ride.' ' Are you hurt?' ' Only my pride.' 'Let's try again.' 'Not today.' ' You tired?' ' Just had enough!' ' Don't give up.' 'I want to.' 'One more time.' ' I'll magically transform?' 'It could happen.' ' Stranger things have!' she said frowning. ' Never said that.' 'Didn't have to.' ' Topic change please.' ' You were saying?' 'Was I? When?' ' Yesterday night, remember?' ' Oh, that.' ' So, not important?' 'Important, not urgent.' ' Spill it!' 'Not now, later.' 'Why not?' ' Need more time.' ' Or a phone?' ' Possibly, a phone.' 'Can't take it.' ' Can't say it.' ' Course, you can.' 'Not to you.' 'Is someone talking?' ' About what?' ' Someone is talking.' 'Yes, guess what?' ' About us?' ' Sort of.' 'Are you embarrassed?' She frowned disbelievingly. ' I am here.' He frowned back. ' Trust issues much?' 'Maybe, I don't.' ' I would lie?' ' No, just asking.'

'Never just ask.' ' So you won't.' ' Right, won't go.' 'Because of me?' ' You'd think that?' ' Because of everyone?' ' Is that worse?' ' I think so.' She said determinedly. 'Decide right now.' ' I should choose?' 'Yes, you should.' 'How can I?' ' Up to you!' ' I don't know.' 'Or don't want?' 'Could be both.' 'Not sure?' 'No one is.' ' Thought you were.' 'Not a savant.' ' That's a seer.' 'Whatever, don't care.' ' Tell me why?' ' Never ask again?' 'Try not to.' 'Promise me.' 'Okay, I promise.' ' Privacy, I guess.' ' You guess.' ' Don't know really.' ' Guessing isn't enough.' ' Deal with it.' 'Sharing is wrong?' ' Just personal opinion.' ' It's messed up!' ' Stop arguing!' ' Don't make excuses.' ' I am not.' ' It's my imagination?' ' Sometimes it's overactive.' ' It's always me.' ' That's not true.' 'This time, you?' 'You got me!'

'I don't.' ' Why the need?' ' Want to understand.' ' Better a mystery.' ' A bad one.' ' Let's do it.' ' Announce it?' 'How much longer?' 'Need convincing.' ' Announcement? Something Else?' ' What else?' ' Any regrets?' ' None now, never.' 'Just need space?' ' To be sure.' ' If everyone knows?' ' Will they?' ' I won't tell.' ' It's over.' ' How pessimistic.' ' Never peaceful again.' 'It won't end.' ' What's the point?' ' Telling the truth.' ' To everyone else? ' He sighed dejectedly. ' I am happy.' ' I am too!' ' Why the worry?' ' I am skeptical.' ' Okay, not worried.' ' Hate gossip.' ' Thinking ruins everything.' ' I should stop?' 'Just relax!' ' I am trying.' ' Try harder.' ' I don't agree.' ' It's perfect timing.' 'I disagree.' 'Please do.'

'Worth it?' ' You gotta ask?' 'It's to me.' ' Only you matter.'' I know.' ' So you'll go?' ' Prom sucks!' ' Less with me.' ' You aren't scared?' ' Of what?' ' Wrong ideas?'  ' Should I be?' ' Something like that.' ' Do you care?' He said, 'No!'. ' I don't either.' ' Let's go!' ' Great, finally!' ' Get back on!' ' Ordering me huh?' ' That's impossible.' ' Hold on tight.' 'Trust me.' ' That scares me.' 'Need to start.' They both smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment